Latex & Compound by PE
Thanks to more than 40 years of the activity performed by the Shareholders and by the Technical Team and as a consequence of the experience achieved on site, PE – Process Engineering – designs, realizes & starts-up Specific Plants for the preparation of :
- Base Mix
to produce Natural Latex Products.
Technology - Process - Equipment
Machinery for the preparation of Base Mix and Compound of the Latex & Compund by PE Plants can be applied by all the industries that have to prepare the Compound , a critic operation for the Latex Products so far so that it requires a Specific Technology , a Specific Process & Dedicated Machines .
Besides the Supply of Turn-Key Plants, the available products include:
- Latex Storage Tanks : both Vertical and Horizontal
- Compound Storage
- Machines for the Dispersion Preparation
- Machines for the Base Mix Preparation
- Machines & Systems for Compound Activation & Maturation
- Carriage Tanks
- Stirrers and Agitators : Latex, Base Mix and Compound Stirrers
- Process Utilities
- Plant Utilities
- Homogenizers : for Latex and Compound ,
- any requirement ‘vital’ to the Manufacturing process
in accordance with the production Specifications and the production target of the Client.
PCS - Process Control System by PE: Automation and Control
As an integration of the above & to the Specific Manufacturing Process it is possible to provide the PCS by PE – Process Control System by PE for Process and Automation
that guarantees :
- the Automatic Control of the Process
- the Automation of the Production Activities
- the Tele-Assistance
Optimization in the Preparation Process
The plants for Latex & Compound by PE allow the optimization of the process to prepare the Latex, the Base Mix, the Compound, the Dispersions and permit the achievement of an high quality for the Final Products, starting from the first processing steps of the Required Raw Materials.
- Base Mix
and permit the achievement of an high quality for the Final Products – Latex Products – starting from the first processing steps of the Required Raw Materials.