The Knowledge Based Activities
• Design & Engineering, basic and detailed
• Know-How of Processes
• Preparation of Pre-feasibility study for industrial projects
• BPA – Business Plan Analysis
• Technical Services
BPA – Business Plan Analysis
The preparation of a complete Technical and Financial Evaluation, the BPA – Business Plan Analysis, regarding the Industrial Project required by the Client.
After the choice of the Process and the Plant that satisfy the Client’s expectation ans specification, the first step is the calculation of the
> Total Value of the Investment
The second step is the calculation of the
> Financial Impact
> Economical Results
> Cash Flows
for the Project Under Study.
The final part is the
> Investment Evaluation
with the calculation of specific parameters such as
– IRR = Internal Rate of Return ,
– NPV = Net Present Value ,
– EVA = Economic Value Addedd.
The On-site Technical Services the Company can provide include
• supervision : supervision to plant assembling
• start-up : plant test run
• plant trial : trial production of plant
• training : operators training on-site
regarding the Supply of Equipment, Industrial Packages, Process SKID and Plants executed by PE – Process Engineering.
Furthermore, the Company provides Consultancies Services for
- Industrial Processes
- Industrial Applications
regarding the Chemical Process Engineering, the Process Plants and the Industrial Packages in general.