The Bio-Gas Production & Mixing System by PE is applied in the Primary and Secondary Digestion with the aim to produce Bio-Gas through the ANAEROBIC DIGESTION of the SLUDGE.
Thanks to its properties, the Bio-Gas System by PE performs :
- a continuous & controlled mixing of sludge
- the uniformity of the digestion process inside the digesters
- the uniformity of the temperature (T) of the sludge to be treated
- the elimination of the thermal stratification
- the absence of any deposit inside the digesters
- the optimization of the process conditions
(intimate contact , fast digestion, no superficial crust …)
These performances enhance an Improvement of the Digestion Process that provides:
- an increase of the Treated Sludge Flow
- a decrease of the Residence Time (τ)
- a higher working flexibility
- an increase of the Bio-Gas production .
BioGas Digester - Inspection Inside a Biogas Tank with Helixor
Inspection of a Digester Tank where the Biogas production is done through the anaerobic digestion of the sludge.
Digestion Tank with Helixor Bio-Gas DIffuser.
The Tank has cylindrical shape. Inspection done to decide the revamping activities at Client Plant.
For a High Bio-Gas Production
Since no sludge/water separation and no maintenance are required, the Bio-Gas System by PE reduces the operation stops of the digester and guarantees :
- a high utilization
- high performances of the digester in which it is applied.
The heart of this system is the application of special
to guarantee a Forced & Controlled Mixing of the processed fluids: Sludge, Gas and others.
Thanks to his experience, Process Engineering – PE can offer two types of Bio-Gas Diffusers :
- Helixor Diffuser for Bio-Gas
- Jet-Helix Diffuser for Bio-Gas
The use of such equipments permits to :
- satisfy the Client’s process specifications
- to preserve the operation competitiveness of the plant